(1) We believe in the one and only living and true God, the Creator, Preserver, and Governor of the Universe who is revealed to us in the Scriptures as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three persons of the triune God are same in essence, equal in authority, power, and glory.
(2) We believe that all Scriptures, the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, are the plenary inspired Word of God, that they are inerrant in the original documents, and that they are the only infallible rule of Christian faith and practice. We hold the Scriptures as the final authority of all matters pertaining to this community.
(3) We believe in the fall of man from the primal state of moral innocence, and in the consequent common sinfulness of the human race, and that man can attain salvation only by the grace of God.
(4) We believe in the humanity and deity of Jesus Christ, and that it is on the ground of His sinless life, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, and ascension that God bestows pardon and salvation upon those who repent of sin and accept Jesus as Savior and Lord.
(5) We believe that those who repent of sin and accept Jesus as Savior and Lord become the temples of the Holy Spirit, by whose gracious influences and by obedience to God’s inspired truth; they are progressively led and sanctified.
(6) We believe in the spiritual, universal church which is the body of Christ and Jesus Christ is the head. All Christians are baptized into this body by the Holy Spirit at the time of their conversion.
(7) We believe in an organized visible church, in the ministry of the Word, in the Lord’sDay devoted to rest, worship and service, and that the ordinances of the Church arebaptism and the Lord’s Supper.
(8) We believe in the glorious future reign of Christ over all the earth; in the bodily resurrection of the death, and after this the judgment, when the unbelieving shall go away into everlasting punishment but the righteous into life eternal.
(1) We hold that all truly born again Christians are preserved by the perpetual intercession of Jesus, our High Priest, and will not lose their salvation.
(2) We hold that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity is to be engaged outside of marriage. We hold that any form of homosexuality, bisexuality, trans- sexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery, and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex.
(3) We hold that God has ordained marriage as the union for life of one man and one woman.
(4) We hold that any active termination of innocent human life, including but not limited to, abortion and euthanasia, is a violation of God’s command.